Purchase extra gears for your 2017 YETI SNOWMX or for your 2016 YETI with the 28mm wide gear upgrade here.
Easy to change, and customize your gearing for your riding area.
Note the following chart of available gearing options:
|Ratio||Top Gear||Bottom Gear||Total tooth count|
|1.15||41||47||88||YETI standard gear ratio|
• Standard YETI SNOWMX gearing is 41 top gear and 47 bottom gear (1.15 RATIO)
• We recommend a 13 tooth countershaft sprocket on your motorcycle
• Only the gearing combinations shown will work
• Gearing combos available from overdrive of .98 to lowest of 1.21
• Minimum total gearing tooth count is 86 and maximum is 91. Example 41 top gear plus 47 bottom gear = total tooth count of 88
• The YETI comes standard with a 16 tooth jackshaft sprocket ( Note: this will make your YETI gearing taller than other Snowmx kits on the market which use 17 tooth as standard)
Note: The 21mm wide belt will work on the 28mm wide gears, it will float around. The 28mm wide belt will NOT work on the 21mm wide gears.
A quick video on how to tension your belt.